[Travelandtourism] [Bulk] Re: Travel packages for the blind

Richard Marion rmarion at telus.net
Tue Oct 13 16:34:20 UTC 2009

apparently from what I have been told from the company when I enquired on a
tour of Peru they were offering, People who are blind are paying the full
price for the package, and sighted people are paying a subsidised rate.  I
am not saying I agree with the practice, I am just repeating what I was told
by the representative in an Email when I enquired on the reason for the
major price difference.

Richard