[Travelandtourism] Norwegian Cruise Line

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 29 17:29:27 UTC 2009

Wrong, Wrong in fact I am going on a cruise next November bringing guide dog they even have brailled menus

So what you heard is wrong if interested contact me and I can get you some great deals on Norwegian really cheap rates going because of the economy.

Infact, prior to me becoming travel agent in September I made reservation in April for the New Epic and they were glad to help and no problems at all with dogs or braille at all, plus I have made a few reservations on Norwegian for some blind people that are not part of the NFB and they had a great time.

Cheryl Echevarria
Treasurer,
Greater Long Island Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind

Echevarriatravel.com
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:Reservations at echevarriatravel.com>
1-866-580-5574
Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Montrose Travel
CST #1018299-10