[Travelandtourism] NCL ACCESSIBILITY POLICY

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 30 17:08:21 UTC 2009

NCL ships have up to 27 staterooms per ship that are wheelchair accessible with grab bars throughout the bathrooms, raised beds, adjustable hanging rods in closets, sinks and toilets, shower seats and extra wide doors for easy access. Five of our ships have alarm pull rods in bathrooms and alarm buttons beside the beds;

NCL welcomes all service animals. For example, guests who have loss of vision or are blind sail with seeing-eye dogs will be provided a doggie box, which is changed daily by NCL personnel. Additionally, an NCL crewmember will tour the ship with the passenger on the first day to help them get their bearings;

This is there policy with guide dogs, I asked them about 2 people that do not have guide dogs that need assistance and I was told that NCL does not provide sighted escorts, I told them I didn't say that. Did not get a straight answer.

Cheryl Echevarria
Treasurer,
Greater Long Island Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind

Echevarriatravel.com
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:Reservations at echevarriatravel.com>
1-866-580-5574
Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Montrose Travel
CST #1018299-10