[Travelandtourism] Norwegian Cruise Line

Rakesh Chand chand at connect.com.fj
Sat Oct 31 06:39:53 UTC 2009

That's indeed, very sad...

Wonder what level of advocacy & awareness is happening at that level???

Perhaps, some serious awareness programme is needed
perhaps NFB or ACB has a greater responsibility as an advocaat for People
With Disabilities. I could be wrong, but some healthy discussion is needed.
Our issues must be dealt smartly in the open society.

So yes, guys, go for it! Best wishes from the Pacific & in particular from
Fiji...

Rakesh