[Travelandtourism] Seeking Information

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 2 20:41:30 UTC 2010

Well you if you are flying and need airfare give me a holler would be glad
to help.

You will need a photo ID of course, depending on the age of the child, I
think you mentioned an infant, not usually any id, I think that should
change because kids are kidnapped everyday, my opinion there.

I am double checking on the TSA.gov

According to the U.S. Department of State, all persons traveling by air
outside of the United States are required to present a passport book or
other valid travel document to enter or re-enter the United States. A birth
certificate can be used for children traveling on domestic flights.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
http://Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574