[Travelandtourism] Seeking Information

Peachtree Travel info at peachtreetravel.net
Fri Apr 2 20:54:08 UTC 2010

Kevin:

If all travel is domestic, and he is still under 18 years of age, then all
you will need for him is his birth certificate.  If travel takes you out of
the Country however, you will have to apply for a US passport.  Hope this
helps and have a great weekend.

Maurice

Independent Travel Consultant
http://www.Peachtreetravel.net
1-888-831-3180
Reservations at peachtreetravel.net

----- Original Message ----- Greetings. I hope everyone is having a
wonderful and safe Good Friday! I apologize for the interruption and for
bothering the list but I am seeking some vital information. I have not
traveled with any of my young children with the exception of my oldest son
when he was an infant. Now due to some participation with the National
Center, he and I will be traveling later this summer. I am just curious if I
need to present any identification on his behalf when checking in and going
through security at the aiports we will be traveling through. Any
information that may be provided will be greatly appreciated.