[Travelandtourism] Travel Insurance

Kevin cowboy0210 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 6 21:58:00 UTC 2010

I am happy to say that I have been fortunate during all of my travels to not have had any major issues but I have also purchased my fair share of travel protections. Anytime, I am booking a reservation for any of my customers, I ALWAYS suggest they at least consider looking into protecting their vacation.
 Best Regards,

Kevin D. Ledford

"Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do."

- John Wooden