[Travelandtourism] Another reason to get travel insurance even just for the flight part

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 17 06:12:48 UTC 2010

>From Travel Guard the Travel Insurance that I offer here is information on the issues going on it Europe with the Ash from the Volcano interfering.

Volcanic Ash Disrupts Air Travel Across Europe:

Travel Guard North America helps U.S. travelers navigate
ash-related flight delays and cancellations

Stevens Point, WI - April 16, 2010 -  National Air Traffic Services (NATS) says volcanic ash emitting from the volcano under the Eyjafjallajokull glacier in Iceland has caused a significant number of flight cancellations and travel delays across Europe.  More than one-quarter of all air space in the area is closed. Travel Guard North America has travel insurance plans that provide coverage through this unforeseen event, if the plan was purchased before Tuesday, April 13, 2010.

Travel Guard North America's core plans (Platinum, Gold, Silver, My Travel Guard, Basic and other select plans) include coverage for trip cancellation, interruption and delay in the event of a natural disaster or inclement weather. All coverages are subject to policy terms, conditions and limitations.

Travel Guard North America offers all its customers affected by ash-related delays emergency travel assistance services including flight rebooking, hotel booking, cash wire transfers, passport replacement, translation services, message relay, emergency travel arrangements and more.

Travel Guard's Assistance service centers are handling an unusually high volume of calls from U.S. travelers trying to get to Europe, as well as those stranded in Europe. Assistance service representatives have access to the most current information regarding airport closures and airline flight schedules and are prepared to help customers with alternative travel solutions.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646

http://Echevarriatravel.com<http://echevarriatravel.com/>