[Travelandtourism] Amtrak

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 21 17:27:00 UTC 2010

I hope I didn't come off being uncaring when Amber posted about the Amtrak,
she is absolutely right about the amtrak though, but I would recommend it
for people that are closer to the convention state like Louisiana, Alabama
and part of FL or just ask one of us Agents on here, to see how far away it
is.

So if I was sound mean I wasn't.  Sometimes typing via e-mail you
expressions don't come over as being such.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646

http://Echevarriatravel.com