[Travelandtourism] The all-inclusive resorts

Anahit LaBarre labarretravel at msn.com
Sat Apr 24 17:22:01 UTC 2010

Hi Vicki,
This is Anahit LaBarre. Owning a travel agency gives one some very nice experiences.  I have stayed at an all-inclusive and would for sure say if you want a care free vacation this is the way to go. If you are planning on going to a place where you would like to experience the authentic food and some activities, even then it is a good value. Not to have to worry about the breakfast, lunch or snack is a great value by itself. And trust me some days you might not even feel like leaving the resort. Most of them offer many different activities. SO I agree with Cheryl, it all depends on what exactly you are looking for in your vacation. The way to approach it is to picture your most ideal vacation: what would you like to get out of it, what kind of destination, what do you want to see and experience and it will make it a lot easier to narrow it down from there. We are all here to help with ideas. Hope this gave you some info.
Take care,
Anahit