[Travelandtourism] Southwest Airlines and Customers of Size

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 26 18:37:45 UTC 2010

um just a little update, it is not only southwest that is doing this, if you are a large person and take up the room next to the person sitting next to you, you may be asked to purchase for 2 people instead of one, there are many law suits going on right now, again, this is not just southwest.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646

http://Echevarriatravel.com<http://echevarriatravel.com/>