[Travelandtourism] Amtrak

Deanna Lewis deannakay618 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 27 02:16:41 UTC 2010

Thanks to everyone for replying to my post. I have a better understanding now of traveling by train. I don't think Pascal would relieve on the train, with a pad, and I certainly do not want him to think going inside is ok. But, it was a good idea Jewel, I just don't think it would be very pleasant. Cheryl, the discount for disabled people is a good bonus. I think for my first trip on Amtrak, it will be a short one, just to see how it goes. And it looks like the trains that leave Cincinnati always leave in the early AM, around 1:00, so Pascal will probably sleep the whole way. Thanks again for all the info. I hope to meet some of you at National Convention this year. If you are going, we can meet up. Thanks again!
Deanna