[Travelandtourism] NFB Conventions and Alligators

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 28 23:45:25 UTC 2010

Hello Maurice and everyone,

    That's one thing we won't have to worry about this year praise God. I'll
be seeing Captain Jose tomorrow when he takes me to the barbershop and home
from the grocery store. He'll most likely tell me about his latest air
venture and will again remind us of our upcoming trip in July. He says he
can't wait to take us and Johnny in his airplane.
    I need to have him tell Mary about the time he flew an alligator to a
wildlife reserve for the Mexican Department of Fisheries and Game. He told
me that alligators don't make very good passengers especially a nasty
20-foot long beast. He doesn't want to fly another alligator any time soon.
All the best.

Peter Donahue