[Travelandtourism] article on preferential treatment

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 29 20:05:20 UTC 2010

I totally understand what the NFB stands for and agree with you, but when
people were asking I answered the question, some people like the discounts
or they may not be able to go to the places they want others don't want them
we have the option of taking them or not.

I am just going to drop it I answered the question.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646

http://Echevarriatravel.com