[Travelandtourism] Important AAdvantage Program News

Peachtree Travel info at peachtreetravel.net
Fri Apr 30 18:45:21 UTC 2010

Please forward this where ever appropriate.  Thanks!

----- Original Message ----- Important Update to the American Airlines
AAdvantage® program.

                  We would like to provide you with an important update to
the American Airlines AAdvantage® program. Effective July 1, 2010, the
Marriott Rewards program will no longer offer AAdvantage miles for stays at
Marriott hotels.

                  All qualifying stays at participating properties completed
by June 30, 2010 will be eligible to earn AAdvantage miles. It is also
important to note the final date to convert your Marriott Rewards points to
AAdvantage miles will be June 30, 2010.

                  As an AAdvantage member you have access to an extensive
network of hotels where you can earn AAdvantage miles, including 60 brands
in over 100 countries. For a limited time, visit the AAdvantage®
ConnectionsSM Web site for a list of our special hotel offers.

                  We appreciate your loyalty to American Airlines and the
AAdvantage program.