[Travelandtourism] HRH, Camilla Duchess of Cornwell Visits graced the decks of Cunard Line's Queen Victoria

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 4 13:29:31 UTC 2010

2 August 2010 - History was made in Liverpool recently when Her Royal
Highness, Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall graced the decks of Cunard Line's
Queen Victoria as the ship made her maiden call in Liverpool. The day marked
The Duchess' second visit to the ship - her first was for the ship's naming
ceremony in December 2007 when she christened the liner. More about this
royal visit can be found on Cunard's blog: www.WeAreCunard.com.

Not only did The Duchess reacquaint herself with "her" ship and crew, but
she also helped Cunard commemorate the 170th anniversary of the company's
first ship, the Britannia, which set sail from Liverpool in July 1840.

 "Cunard is honoured that Her Royal Highness named this fine ship, and
delighted that she continues to display such an interest both in the ship
and in the crew. The Duchess will always be warmly welcomed on board," said
Peter Shanks, president of Cunard Line.

In January 2011, Queen Victoria will begin her first Americas season,
traversing the Panama Canal on more than one voyage and making two rare
roundtrip sailings from Los Angeles to Hawaii, plus debuting her maiden
Mexico Getaway voyage.

Prior to embarking on her Americas season, Queen Victoria will meet Queen
Mary 2 and Queen Elizabeth in New York Harbour for another spectacular
Cunard Royal Rendezvous on 13 January 2011, exactly three years ago to the
day that she met Queen Mary 2 and QE2 in New York for the first meeting of
the three Queens

Should anyone be interested in theses cruists, Princess Cruise Lines and
Cunard are the same company, as well as Holland America, I can book these
and have some great prices.

Please let me know.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646

http://Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574
skype: angeldn3

Reservations at echevarriatravel.com
Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.