[Travelandtourism] Spirit Airlines want to charge passengers tospeak to customer service desk instead of using Kiosks at theairport.

Peachtree Travel info at peachtreetravel.net
Sat Aug 7 14:01:17 UTC 2010

Spirit has taken such a backlash on the new carry-on restrictions that other
airlines for good reasons, have not followed their lead.  I believe the same
will happen again with this new proposal.  Specially since organizations
such as the NFB will jump all over this.

Reese

Maurice

We know that you have a choice in choosing a Travel Partner and truly
appreciate that you have selected Peachtree Travel.

Independent Travel Consultant
http://www.Peachtreetravel.net
(phone) 888-389-2723
(fax) 888-563-4698
Reservations at peachtreetravel.net

I agree, that does need to be stopped, they should not be doing that.