[Travelandtourism] Spirit Airlines want to charge passengerstospeak to customer service desk instead of using Kiosks attheairport.

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 8 22:28:35 UTC 2010

As mentioned I spoke to Dr. Maurer personally on Friday.

Also, I have posted quite a few times and no one has answered me.

I had spoken to Don gilmore a few months ago.

He was resigning as president of the division and that there was supposed to
be new officers that were going to  be elected, I would like to know exactly
what is going on with this division, any dues owed, etc.

This group and nagdu, I am very interested in.

So please,  other then Dr. Schroeder speak at the meeting, and I am
wondering if it was recorded to listen to.  What exactly happened in Dallas.

Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646

http://Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574
skype: angeldn3

Reservations at echevarriatravel.com
Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.