[Travelandtourism] Valentine's Day Cruise Feb 12-13 2011

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 16 22:56:35 UTC 2010

Valentine's Day Cruise on the Norwegian Jewel

This is a cruise to nowhere but somewhere for the two of you!
Feb 12 - 13, 2011

1 Night for Lovers
Port of call              Date              Arrive Time     Depart Time
New York, NY         02/12/2011                                5:00PM
New York, NY         02/13/2011              8:00AM

Category
BC Balcony $285/person
Category
F Ocean View $255/person

Deposit $100/person Due Sept 15, 2010
2nd Deposit: $100/person due Oct 15, 2010
Final Payment:   Due Dec 1, 2010

Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646

http://Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574
skype: angeldn3

Reservations at echevarriatravel.com
Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.