[Travelandtourism] Time to start planning vacations for Fall and Winter 2010

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 20 11:07:36 UTC 2010

I don't know if you remember the winter of 2009, lots of snow here on Long
Island, but I do. I like snow but not all the time. The Fall and Winter is
the best time to visit the Caribbean, The Spring is the best time to visit
Europe, and Summer great for Alaska and Hawaii.

Want to get ahead put a deposit down and payment plans available.

Echevarria Travel is trying to find ways to reach out to the community. I am
wanting to bring Echevarria Travel to you. If you are planning a family
reunion, or an outing, call me at 631-236-5138 I will be more than open to
come to you and do a presentation. Do you have questions, "Ask the Travel
Agent"....... This is something where I answer your questions. Ask the
Travel Agent! Test my Knowledge.

Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646

http://Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574
skype: angeldn3

Reservations at echevarriatravel.com
Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.