[Travelandtourism] What happens when you are schedule for a cruise and there is a hurricane coming

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 29 12:26:47 UTC 2010

Question:  Cheryl, I am going on a Royal Caribbean Cruise out of Miami, next
week what happens during a hurricane is my cruise cancelled

Answer:  No, on the websites of all the cruise lines this morning that
Eastern Caribbean Itineraries which include St. Martin, St. Thomas, Nassau,
Jamaica, St. John, etc. have been moved to the Western Caribbean.  Cruise
lines do not cancel there cruises, they change the itineraries.

Also having a good travel agent, to contact in cases of emergencies such as
traveling during bad weather and knowing this stuff will help.  Also,
purchasing travel insurance also helps in case you do not want to chance it,
travel insurance covers for any reasons now.  And not the ones from the
Cruise Lines, travel insurance such as Travel Guard which is offered when
booking your trip, especially months in advance of a trip, you never know
what is going to happen.  Travel Guard also helps with loss of job and need
to cancel, for those who do not want to get passports it is essential to get
due to emergencies that can happen, like getting sick, a death in the family
while away and need to cancel or come home early, etc.  All is covered.

Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646

http://Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574
skype: angeldn3

Reservations at echevarriatravel.com
Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.