[Travelandtourism] Passporters books

Jewel S. herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 01:13:25 UTC 2010

I really enjoyed Passporters Open Mouse, available from NLS BARD, and
think I'd really like the new Passporters WDW 2011 for our upcoming
2011 Disneyworld trip. However, I am concerned about whether
purchasing the hardcopy book will give me access to an accessible PDF.
Purchase of Open Mouse gave free access to a PDF that was accessible
to screenreaders. Is this true of all Passporter books, or just Open
Mouse? Is there an electronic version of the new Passporters WDW 2011?
What is the accessibility rating for it if there is?

Asking before I buy,

--
~Jewel
Check out my blog about accessibility for the blind!