[Travelandtourism] can i take chinese herbs on an airplane to overseas?

Tatyana tagrig at verizon.net
Sat Dec 4 17:31:41 UTC 2010

Hello all,
I've just started drinking Chinese herbs and I'm going overseas around the
New Year. I don't want a break with herbs, so my question is-

Am I allowed to put those  few 4oz vacuumed packs with herb liquids into
the checked baggage going  with me overseas?

It's liquid and it has some Chinese writings and also some instructions in
English.

Would be a problem to transport it by  an airplane?

Any experiences?

Could you give me a link on that information?

I'll appreciate your help.

Tatyana.