[Travelandtourism] can i take chinese herbs on an airplane tooverseas?

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 4 17:59:38 UTC 2010

Experience. Being a Travel Agent who travels. It is the problem with Carry
on. 3.4 ounces allowed prior to security check point for carry on. So yes,
you are allowed to put it in your luggage which is being checked.

So if it is in a bottle larger than 3.4 ounces it cannot be put into your
carry on bags prior to security.  After that, at the airports they have
places to buy soda and water, and food that you can bring on the planes.
Since you are already cleared of bombs and other things that might be
considered explosive then you are free to purchase.

You can bring wine and liquor in your checked luggage one bottle per person,
no fruits and vegetables.

There shouldn't' be able problems at all.

http://Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.

join my yahoogroup
echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com