[Travelandtourism] New fee from Continental: lock and holdfarefor72 hrs: $5; 7 day hold is $9. Worth it? #fb http://goo.gl/lBo2d

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Tue Dec 14 00:33:41 UTC 2010

Hello Maurice and everyone,

        Well as I said it's another way for the airlines to line their
coffers while diminishing service. I'll be glad when more companies like Jet
Suite take hold around the country making private aircraft charter available
to the masses. Check them out at:
http://www.jetsuite.com

    Note their Suite Saver fares. Hell it's only December and we're all
ready getting the creeps about flying to Orlando next summer. Perhaps we'll
be surprised and things won't be so bad. All the best.

Peter Donahue