[Travelandtourism] A possibility that the Access Manager of Norwegian Cruise Lines will be coming to National Convention but I need information please

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 16 20:46:39 UTC 2010

I need to get in touch with the President of the Travel and Tourism Division.

When I have asked in the past for this information no one as returned my e-mails.

When I contacted Don Gilmore last year he said he was not running for President again

When I asked after convention what had taken place at the convention, like who were the officers, or what was discussed with the division, like dues and other issue etc etc etc no one on this list returned my e-mails.

I am in talks with Marion Gwizdala to have Cathy Vazquez from the Access Department of Norwegian Cruise Lines attend NAGDU's meeting as a guest for question and answers for Norwegian and from them to learn from us as well.

I am working really hard on these issues, since people  still have a bad taste in there mouth's with Norwegian Cruise Lines and they want to work with us. Am I not being heard or ignored by this division.

I am hoping maybe we can have a combined meeting with both Travel and Tourism and NAGDU on these issues, maybe even possible ask if Kathy can be a speaker to the Convention itself, but I do not know what the schedule is or who to contact about speakers on this.

If not then like I said a combined question and answer with her.

I hope someone will give me answers.

Thank you very much!

Happy Holidays from Cheryl, Nelson, Dina and Maxx (the best guide dog in the world) Echevarria

http://Echevarriatravel.com<http://echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:Reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.

join my yahoogroup
echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com<mailto:echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com>