[Travelandtourism] for more information and updates

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 10 13:13:02 UTC 2010

For more information or updates on the NAGDU Cruise, specials and other travel information join my blog at http://blog.echevarriatravel.com<http://blog.echevarriatravel.com/>

It is accessible. just go to the subscribe area on the left hand side and get updates.

Remember deposits needed by June 1, 2010 got get the best stateroom and payment plan.
We are going to be celebrating The National Association of Guide Dog Users 25th Anniversary with an onboard cocktail party, and I am arranging a group dinner at one of the restaurants, whether you are a member of NAGDU or the NFB, please inform all friends and family about this fundraiser.  $25 per person is already in the price of the cruise to be donated to NAGDU and Echevarria Travel with be matching $25 per person as well.  Let's make this a success, and maybe next year we can do it again, or possibly do it for the Travel and Tourism Division or other Divisions.

This is going to be fun and educational for all of us and for NCL.

NCL is going out of there way to show us all a great time whether blind or sighted.  They now of the negativity that NCL has been getting and have tried to rectify this.  They offer a special training course to all travel professionals on their NCL University Website which I also took myself to see if there can are issues that they forgot to add as well as.  They are hearing us.  Not like some other cruise lines, but I am writing to them and so are others.

They are offering us a group lifeboat drill, special area on the ship for guide dog relief, tours of the ship, and much more.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Contractor
http://Echevarriatravel.com<http://echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574