[Travelandtourism] New York City Broadway Weekend Special

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 27 20:44:29 UTC 2010

New York City Vacation Packages can bring your Lullabies of Broadway alive
... We'll make sure you're comfortable in a midtown Manhattan hotel, just
steps from Broadway theaters ... and we'll arrange a great performance at
one of Broadway's top shows. No worries with NYCVP ... only enjoyment!
2-night and longer New York City Broadway vacation packages arriving any
day!

Your Broadway Weekend in New York City Includes:

Price of this package is $319 per person

Accommodations for 2-nights or longer at a midtown Manhattan hotel like the
Edison Hotel or the Wellington Hotel, both in the heart of Broadway's famed
Theater District near Times Square and Rockefeller Center
All state and local taxes
Orchestra or Front Mezzanine seats to a hit Broadway show. Some great
choices of shows to See:  Hair, Chicago, In the Heights and Jersey Boys just
to name a few great shows!
And much more

What is included in this as well:

Accommodations at Your Choice of Over 30 Conveniently Located NYC Hotels
All State and Local Hotel Taxes

BONUS FEATURE:Admission to Your Choice of the Empire State Building
Observatory, Museum of the City of New York or the NY Water Taxi Harbor
Experience Flex Pass
BONUS FEATURE: Admission to Your Choice of the Metropolitan Museum of Art,
The American Museum of Natural History or Top of the Rock Observation Deck
V.I.P. invitation to the CBS Early Show

Shopping Discounts at Macy's, Bloomingdale's and South Street Seaport
Parking Discounts at Over 100 Garages in Manhattan (seasonal restrictions
apply)
Exclusive NYCVP Insider Tips

24-Hour Emergency Travel Assistance

3 Free Issues of Travel Smart, America's Leading Travel Consumer Newsletter
Personal Vacation Planning Assistance by Professional New York City Experts
$25 Discount off Your Next NYCVP Vacation

And these are just some of the vacations I can offer

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
http://Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574