[Travelandtourism] If you want to become a travel agent

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 2 12:48:32 UTC 2010

One thing to keep in mind, if you want to be a travel agent, and you have never travel or don't want to travel, this may not be the best career for you.

1.) You cannot recommend something if you have never been there
2.) If you want to get more customers offer your customers a service of being an escort on the trip. This will show your clients that you are a travel agent who is blind and not a blind travel agent, this will help in the needs of people who have never traveled and who want to travel but do not have people to travel with, maybe someone want to go somewhere or a group and they will need an escort, why do you become there escort.

A travel agent just doesn't make travel arrangements they have to know how to sell there business.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Contractor
www.Echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574