[Travelandtourism] Cruise for the Visually Impaired

Barry Campbell jazzlion1 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 8 10:36:21 UTC 2010

Hi: - Have you been dreaming of cruising but not sure how.  Below, you will
find a specially arranged cruise for the visually impaired.  This cruise
will be on the Carnival Splendor, and will cruise from the Los Angelas (the
port of Long Beach) on October 17, 2010, visiting several ports in Mexico...
Its an opportunity you won't want to miss. . . You will find contact
information below.  Please contact and make your reservations as soon as
possible.

HI Everyone,

 A couple of things have changed last year.  First I am no longer with Damar
Travel as of November 19th.   However, I will still be working do travel on
the side and of course hosting cruises for the visually impaired and also
individual or group travel.

I have booked our next group cruise vacation and we will be departing on
October 17, 2010 from Los Angeles (Port of Long Beach).  We will visit the
ports of Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, and Cabo San Lucas.  I rates starting
out at $839.00 for a inside cabin, $939.00 for a ocean view and $1049.00 for
a private balcony.  All rates are per person based on double occupancy and
include 7-day cruise, port charges, government fees and gratuities.  Single
rates are available upon request and are subject to change without notice.
To book your fun filled vacation you can contact me at 618-409-0143 or email
me at dkronk at htc.net .  I believe this will be a cruise that will fill up
fast especially for those that are on the west coast so don't wait book
early.

Thanks,

Dave Kronk

1308 Rachael Lane