[Travelandtourism] New information about Norwegian Cruise Line the Epic

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 13 23:49:40 UTC 2010

I realize that many do not like Norwegian for whatever reason.

Anyway, I just got off a live webinar with the V.P of Sales with many other
people and they are opened to the public as well these webinars, if you have
issues with NCL, they welcome questions etc.  If you go to facebook page
ncl.com/facebook and sign up you can post questions there a people who
actually work for Norwegian Cruise Lines to answer them for you.

Anyway, again I have the group booking on November 6, 2010. I am also using
it to raise money for NAGDU.  $25 per person will be added to the bill and
will be added to your deposit.

Announced tonight.  First Cruise Line to offer single occupancy studios, for
the single traveler or the people traveling together but want separate
stateroom.  No penalties for single like the have for Double Occupancy.

Also, 3 year contract deal with Nickelodeon Studios, whether it is Nick at
Night, or you kids like Spongebob Square Pants, Dora the Explore, ICarly,
etc.

Also Slime Time.  Nickelodeon themed parties for all ages.

The Second City comedy Troupe that is not new but want to remind what is in
store.
Blue Man Group
all included in your price of cruise.

Cirque Du Soliel Dinner show.
first ever repelling rock wall
Water Slides
Free Style Dining
Only Ice Bar
and much more.

November 6, 2010 sailing Deposits needed by June 1st, 2010.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Contractor
www.Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574