[Travelandtourism] Airline tickets to 2010 Dallas Convention

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 30 03:22:02 UTC 2010

Hello Kevin and listers,

    She's a professional travel agent as are several members of this list.
They're just trying to get their piece of the pie by making their services
available to those interested in using them. If you have a preferred travel
agency or like to deal with the airlines directly that's your choice.
Welcome to the World of choice and commerce.

Peter Donahue