[Travelandtourism] does anyone know what service is being offered for convention

Kevin cowboy0210 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 15 02:56:10 UTC 2010

From: angelawolf at austin.rr.com
To: nfbaffiliatepresidents at nfbnet.org; members at nfb-texas.org chapter-presidents at nfbnet.org
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 13:51:26 -0500
Subject: [NFBAffiliatePresidents] Discount for Super Shuttle for National Convention

Hello All:
The NFB of Texas has made arrangements with Super Shuttle for a convention rate from the Dallas Fortworth airport and the Dallas Love Field airport to the hotel for the convention this summer.
Please see the information below .

https://www.supershuttle.com/GroupRez/TripDetails.aspx?GC=ZHDX7

Attendees will receive the rates of $14 one way or $26 roundtrip when either booking online or by calling 1-800-258-3826 and referencing group code: ZHDX7

We look forward to everyone coming to Texas!

Sincerely,

Angela Wolf, PresidentNational Federation of the Blind of Texas
 Best Regards,

Kevin D. Ledford

"Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do."

- John Wooden