[Travelandtourism] The Amtrak Website

Jewel S. herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 19:17:27 UTC 2010

If you have any more trouble with the website, feel free to use their
toll-free number instead. I'm bad with numbers, so I can't recall it,
but it should be on the website, or call 1-800-373-3411, which is Free
411, and find it that way. The Amtrak toll-free phone number has an
automated system that helps you determine everything you need to know,
and if you can't find it with the automated system, you can also be
transferred to an associate who can help you (during business hours).

Just a thought,
Jewel