[Travelandtourism] Reasons Why I Will Never Sail on NCL Again

Wendy David wendydav at mindspring.com
Fri Jun 18 12:36:37 UTC 2010

Cheryl, I'm expressing why I would not, as a blind consumer, choose to go on
NCL again. I am not telling anyone else what to do or who to travel with.
But I feel as a seasoned traveler who did everything in my power to change
things for the better while on the cruise and afterward with the NCL
administration, it's responsible as a fellow blind person to let others know
of my experience.  I do, however, wish you much success and as you will see,
your agency has been listed in my reference section of the
soon-to-be-released "Sites Unseen: Traveling the World without Sight." My
comments are informational only, I trust others will decide for themselves.
Wendy