[Travelandtourism] Reasons Why I Will Never Sail on NCL Again

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 18 15:34:48 UTC 2010

Vicki:

I agree, I was just upset this morning after some of the posts, and sent
apologizes and hope those know that they are sincere, I am also trying my
best to rectify issues that are being changed prior to my speaking to NCL
and in the future.

I hope that maybe some of you may come with me either in November for NAGDU
which deposits are due no later then July 5, or the Guide Dog Foundation for
the Blind, Inc. Cruise April 30-May 7, 2011 out of New York, deposits are
due at time of booking and once that is taken care of we can do a payment
plan.

for those that do not remember of the GDF Cruises, $50 per person will be
donated to GDF as well as $50 per stateroom will also be donated.

Thank you.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646