[Travelandtourism] Fw: I have another question or issue

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 22 21:58:14 UTC 2010

Here is latest updates for Cathy Vazquez with Norwegian Cruise Lines, these
are ships that I am interested in, but these will affect all ships.

Hello Cheryl,

I have the info on the Braille and they even sent me the photos so I can
review.  The Braille on the Gem, Epic, and Jewel are in all elevators
and on all cabin doors.  I asked about the deck directory that is on
each floor by the elevator as well as the directional signage (i.e.
cains 0001 - 0062) and we do not have Braille there but hotel operations
feels it is a relatively easy thing to do on all ships, so I will keep
you posted on that.  We are also doing our homework on Braille menus.

With regard to the below, we should not be refusing assistance to anyone
who asks for it so I am very anxious to get the details so I can
personally investigate what happened.

I will await the information from you.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Hope you are doing well,

Best regards,

Catherine Vazquez / Manager, Resolution Department/ Executive Offices/
Help Desk /Access Desk/ Revenue Operations Support

cvazquez at ncl.com

(305)436-4471 fax (305)436-4127