[Travelandtourism] Travel Deals of the Day

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 29 13:06:39 UTC 2010

Here are some travel deals of the day: I am listing cruises (no NCL), and
Land Vacations.

For those who would want to receive monthly newsletter or specials
newsletter, write an e-mail to me off list and I will add you, new and
improved website coming later this week as well.

Have a happy July 4th and enjoy the Convention for those who are going, and
remember not to late to book vacations on cruises or other locations in
Orlando for before or after convention.

Cruise Deals of the Day:

Carnival Cruise 3-Day Round Trip Los Angeles Mexican Cruise from Los
Angeles:
Friday, November 19, 2010 - Monday, November 22. 2010

Ship: Carnival Paradise

Staterooms starting at $239 per person double occupancy, not including taxes
and fees

Itinerary:

Los Angeles (Long Beach)
Ensenada, Mexico
Fun day at sea
Los Angeles

Holland America 7 Night Cruise Round Trip from Tampa, FL
Sunday, December 5. 2010 - Sunday, December 12, 2010

Staterooms starting at $549 per person, double occupancy, not include taxes
and fees.

Ship: Ryndam

Itinerary

Tampa, FL
Key West, FL
Fun Day at Sea
Belize City, Belize
Mahogany Bay, Honduras
Costa Maya, Mexico
Fun Day at Sea
Tampa, Fl

Land vacations

Riviera Nayarit5 nts from $689 + taxes and fees

Vallarta Palace

INCLUDES 5 nights, Vallarta Palace, all-inclusive & resort transfers. BONUS
$1500 credit to be used towards spa, golf, room upgrades, sightseeing &
more. Plus kids 12 & under stay & eat free.

Round-trip transfers between airport and hotel, Accommodations for number of
nights selected
All meals, snacks, beverages. Activities & non-motorized watersports
Hotel tax & service charges $1500 credit to be used towards spa, golf, room
upgrades, sightseeing & more. Plus kids 12 & under stay & eat free.

Travel by November 30, 2010

Fort Lauderdale Vacation 3 nights from $335* + taxes and fees depending on
airport location.

Sheraton Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel

Round-trip midweek air to Fort Lauderdale (except for land only package)
Round-trip transfers between airport and hotel
Accommodations for number of nights selected
Hotel tax & service charges
3rd night free
Save 15% on food & beverages
Early check-in & late check-out
Save 50% on kids club
Kids 18 & under stay free

Book by June 30th, Travel by October 10, 2010

Echevarria Travel! One on One Travel Agent, Making Your Travel Dreams Come
True!

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646