[Travelandtourism] Travel Promotion Act Signed into Law

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 5 19:29:15 UTC 2010

Well today they also announced that passports are going up as of March 12th
New Passports will go from $100 to $135 per person.  So we are paying to go
to other countries why not the same.

Only we are promoting Tourism to the United States.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
http://Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574