[Travelandtourism] Jet blue isn't accessible

Wendy David wendydav at mindspring.com
Mon Mar 8 20:44:41 UTC 2010

Yes, I've had difficulty with the website. However, they have been
incredibly helpful on the phone and waved any additional fees, giving me the
online price. I would love to be able to access it myself, though, like I
used to. I think they had a recent web change which is very difficult to
navigate with a screen reader.
Wendy