[Travelandtourism] Dog Guide on Princess Cruise

Richard Quan r.quan at rogers.com
Thu Mar 25 03:10:41 UTC 2010

Hi,

I am scheduled to go on a Princess cruise in about 12 days.  Can anyone
please tell me what steps I need to take, what I can expect if I bring my
dog, and what documentation I will need?  It is a Caribbean cruise leaving
from fort Lauderdale.  I am leaving from Canada.  I would be grateful for
any help.  In fact, I am in the process of deciding whether to bring him; I
would truly miss him.

Thanks,

Richard

Email: r.quan at rogers.com (home)