[Travelandtourism] Dog Guide on Princess Cruise

Peachtree Travel info at peachtreetravel.net
Thu Mar 25 11:31:13 UTC 2010

Hi Richard:

Make sure your dog is up to date on his vaccination shots and you bring this
proof with you.  Along with the international pet license you should be able
to obtain from your vet.

Which Island destinations are you planning to visit on this cruise?  This
information would tell us if anymore information is needed?  Thanks!

Note:  I advise my clients who whish to take their service animal with them
on an international trip to prepare for this at least 6 Months ahead of time
if possible.

Maurice

Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Peachtree-travel/362678774991
Independent Contractor
http://www.Peachtreetravel.net
1-888-831-3180
Reservations at peachtreetravel.net

----- Original Message ----- Hi,

I am scheduled to go on a Princess cruise in about 12 days.  Can anyone
please tell me what steps I need to take, what I can expect if I bring my
dog, and what documentation I will need?  It is a Caribbean cruise leaving
from fort Lauderdale.  I am leaving from Canada.  I would be grateful for
any help.  In fact, I am in the process of deciding whether to bring him; I
would truly miss him.

Thanks,