[Travelandtourism] Great trips for Visually Impaired Travelers

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed May 5 11:25:43 UTC 2010

Any place we want to go.  We are not limited to going anywhere, my chapter
President has been to Israel, has gone water skiing and mountain climbing.
I have been to Puerto Rico to the rainforest there, and to Walt Disney
World, Niagara Falls.  And I know a guide dog user who was on of the first
blind people who visited Pope John Paul II with her church to bring her
guide dog.

Remember we are people who are blind, not blind people.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646

http://Echevarriatravel.com