[Travelandtourism] FYI!

Don Gillmore don.gillmore at gmail.com
Fri May 7 21:32:39 UTC 2010

I went to England and visited York and edenborow in Scotland was able to get
right up to the jewelry collection at the tower of London and loved the city
of York with it's walls around the old city and the pubs were very friendly,
, in edenborow the old city was  a wonderful place to walk and touch old
buildings and the museum were great for tucking.

Don Gillmore