[Travelandtourism] Keeping Clean Scent in Hotel Room

cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 13 16:58:25 UTC 2010

I am in miami airport I will take it ofF when I get home. Norwegian epic was awesome

From: "Peachtree Travel" <info at peachtreetravel.net>
Sender: travelandtourism-bounces at nfbnet.org
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 09:39:48
To: NFB Travel and Tourism Division List<travelandtourism at nfbnet.org>
Subject: Re: [Travelandtourism] Keeping Clean Scent in Hotel Room

Hi Linda:

No problem I can also put your website on the travel page as well.

I believe Cheryl is away on vacation and she has an auto-responder that's
sending out that message each time there's a post being sent to the list so
nothing you did in sending your message to us.

Maurice

We know that you have a choice in choosing a Travel Partner and truly

appreciate that you have selected Peachtree Travel.

Independent Travel Consultant

(phone) 888-389-2723

(fax) 888-563-4698

Reservations at peachtreetravel.net