[Travelandtourism] Hello all here is the link to me being on internet radio on November 17. 2010

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 19 12:17:52 UTC 2010

Good morning all:

As you may or may not know I was on the internet radio station http;//www.thruoureyes.org

Here is the link to hear the podcast.

http://www.thruoureyes.org/PodcastPlayer.html<http://www.thruoureyes.org/PodcastPlayer.html> it is show number 231 thruoureyes with Joe Ruffalo  if you are reading this after December 18th, you will have to look in the archieves for it. I hope you listen it is very informative.

go to the little podcast player on the right of the screen and click the link it will automatically play.  If you don't have adobe flash, you can download it, no you will not get a virus.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed doing it.

http://Echevarriatravel.com<http://echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:Reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.

join my yahoogroup
echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com<mailto:echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com>