[Travelandtourism] latest post and update from our 2nd day in Miami and customs issues when getting to the port

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 23 16:11:26 UTC 2010

Have a wonderful, healthy Thanksgiving from Echevarria Travel.

I will work on the rest of the blog when I return from Thanksgiving.  God
Bless!

Also, I am updating the website to reflect black friday and the holidays.

I will be away, but I will have my cellphone and laptop available.

Please read the whole thing, this is very informative, and educational, and
there was a good outcome at the end.

http://echevarriatravel.wordpress.com/2010/11/19/day-2-of-our-stay-in-miami-and-on-the-norwegian-epic/?preview=true&preview_id=154&preview_nonce=84c60dfdc9The
biggest compliment you can pay me is to recommend my services!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.

join my yahoogroup
echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com