[Travelandtourism] travelling to greece

Peachtree Travel info at peachtreetravel.net
Mon Nov 29 16:29:26 UTC 2010

Anne:

Here's the information I have gathered so far.  If I get more I'll pass it
along.

■When entering Greece, cats and dogs require health and rabies inoculation
certificates issued in the country of origin, not more than 1 year
previously for dogs, 6 months for cats, and not less than 6 days before
arrival.

Maurice

We know that you have a choice in choosing a Travel Partner and truly

appreciate that you have selected Peachtree Travel.

Independent Travel Consultant

(phone) 888-389-2723

(fax) 888-563-4698

Reservations at peachtreetravel.net