[Travelandtourism] travelling to greece

Vicki Ratcliffe vratcliffe01 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 29 16:35:04 UTC 2010

     Anne, I went to Greece in October doing a cruise from Venice that went
to Croatia and to several Greek islands.  I do not have a guide dog so can't
comment on that aspect but I found that the Greek people were very friendly.
There are lots of steps and of course the laws that we have here in the
states in regard to guide dogs do not apply in all cases in Europe.  I did
not have any difficulty using a cane to find steps, shops or restaurants.
Some of the islands are small in general and many people spoke English.

Vicki Ratcliffe