[Travelandtourism] latest update on Echevarria Travel Blog on the Norwegian Epic

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 30 16:13:40 UTC 2010

So Sorry everyone.

Came back from Thanksgiving and still working on laundry, and cleaning.

The next post to our adventure also includes a lot of positive help on the
cruise line, as well as meeting some of the staff as well as advice and tips
for when booking your cruise and on your cruise.  As well as we come to the
food portion of the trip as well.

If you have not been following the posts.  When you go to the link that I am
providing here. You can go to the 16th of November on the Calendar and
starting reading from the beginning and catch up. The dates of postings are
the 16, 19 and today the 30th of November. There is also a place to
subscribe if you wish to my blog, which is accessible.

http://echevarriatravel.wordpress.com/2010/11/30/day-2-of-our-cruise-on-the-norwegian-epic/

Yes we are still on day 2 but I want to be as precise and descriptive as
possible.

http://Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.

join my yahoogroup
echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com